Your Lenovo Post-Warranty Maintenance Options
All Lenovo enterprise hardware comes with a base warranty of one to three years. If your current server performance is meeting demands, you should have the option to keep it in operation after the initial warranty expires.
With Service Express, you can count on reliable post-warranty maintenance that is both cost-effective and user-friendly.
- Save 30-70% on your OEM hardware maintenance costs, including parts and labor
- Take advantage of Lenovo end-of-life support options until your data center infrastructure calls for an upgrade or different solution
- Service Express service includes flexible coverage, account engineers and a local Lenovo parts inventory
Save 30-70% on your Lenovo server maintenance.
Keeping the Simple Things Simple
When an issue causes downtime, count on a quick response. Within 30 minutes of your service call, discuss the problem with your dedicated engineer directly. You can continue to focus on your agenda while we focus on the repair.
You are busy in the data center, so we simplify the paperwork for you with warranty tracking, flexible coverage options and one coterminous agreement.
A Better Fit
Flexible agreements with no penalties or fees. Your IT infrastructure can change – so why not your coverage?
Count on our service team to solve the complex issues, as well as handling the standard break/fix repairs.
Stretch Your Budget
Ensure your post-warranty server performance and save 30-70% on your Lenovo hardware maintenance.
Supported Lenovo Server Products
- RD120, RD230, RD240, RD330, RD340, RD350
- RD430, RD440, RD450, RD530, RD630, RD640, RD650
- RS110, SA120
- TD100, TD200, TD300, TS100, TS200, TS400, TS440
Lenovo Flex System
- Flex System X240
- Flex System X440
View all of our supported products
Get a quote for Lenovo Maintenance
Learn how Service Express can help support your Lenovo servers