Is Your Server Maintenance Getting You Results?
When one or more of your servers crash, restoring your operating systems, applications, and IT infrastructure is your first priority. You must be able to reduce the risk of downtime and count on effective support for your server maintenance, while still meeting your operational and budgetary goals.
Why Server Maintenance Matters
Whether it is a production or development server, being offline costs in a variety of ways.
Productivity. Every minute counts in terms of lost employee output.
Downtime multiplies disruptions and frustration. Getting back on track takes time.
Uncertainty. After placing the call, will the engineer be able to meet the SLA?
How would you rate your server maintenance provider?
- When a server fails, is it easy to get the support you need?
- Does your service provider tackle a full range of issues, from break-fix to complex problems?
- Is your server maintenance coverage flexible enough to accommodate changes?
You can do more without the limits of an OEM maintenance solution.
- Extend the life of your server equipment with maintenance that continues long after the warranty expires
- Reduce your costs by up to 30-60% and put the savings back into your IT budget
- Count on expert on-site technical support from your local Service Express field engineer
Get more info on an alternative maintenance solution
Ask us how server maintenance with Service Express can fit your needs