IT Asset Recovery & Removal
Find Value in Your Decommissioned IT Assets
Are you consolidating, developing a cloud strategy or introducing a hybrid solution? As your IT infrastructure evolves over time – whether retiring, growing, updating, or upgrading equipment – these changes can result in asset management challenges.
Be proactive. Stop your IT equipment from losing value and wasting prime space in your data center. Let us help you recover more value from your surplus equipment – request a quote today.
Cost-effective removal of your data center assets.
Why Choose Service Express for Your Asset Recovery?
It is a quick and easy transaction for you; we handle the details, transport and disposal.
Depending on the potential value of your retired equipment, you can earn cash or maintenance credit.
SECURE & GREEN
The disposal of your hardware equipment is both safe and environmentally sound.
Removing decommissioned gear is not as difficult as you may think – just three easy steps.
- Send us your retired equipment list. (We accept most servers, storage and networking gear.)
- We issue a quote for service – which includes the value of your equipment.
- Based on your timeline, we coordinate a date for pick up and shipment.
Return on Investment
Reclaim value from your retired equipment to use towards your IT budget needs.
- The sooner you are able to release your IT hardware assets, the greater the residual value.
- Based on the potential value of your equipment, we may provide cash or a credit towards maintenance, system purchases or hardware upgrades.
- There are no additional shipping costs for removing your decommissioned assets.
Peace of Mind
Removing your data center assets is accomplished by following a strict four-step protocol.
- Assets are transported to our Distribution Warehouse.
- Equipment is processed according to DoD and NIST standards in our Production Lab – all drives are removed and data is wiped in our purpose built data-erasure systems.
- Equipment is tested and torn down for parts.
- For the remainder of non-inventoried parts, we ensure recycling and a zero-landfill policy.
Secure Data Destruction
The process for handling your retired equipment follows strict DoD and NIST compliance steps. Jake Blough covers the Service Express data destruction process for hardware assets in this brief clip.
Get a quote for asset recovery service
We make it easy to address your IT equipment surplus.